You received your job interview call “CONGRATULATIONS!”.
Here we are providing some detailed of each point related to the preparation of the interview:-
- The Company’s Research-Using the company’s website & social media posts to find out the company profile. This will give you the idea to present your skill set, fitted in the company’s goal.
- Practice common interview questions – Find out the common interview question from the internet & prepare your answer.
- The job description– Take out the print of the job description and begin underlining specific skills and co-relate it with your past experience in a genuine way.
- The STAR method – To describe the specific skill, use the STAR method “Situation, Task, Action and Result” to tell the stories.
- Practice answering questions.- Take the help of your friends in preparing the answer. You’ll gain confidence in words.
- List of references – Preparation of the reference list, can help you quickly to move forward in the hiring process.
- Examples of your work – Create the examples relate that shows you have experience of doing the work they require.
- Interview attire -Prepare formal attire for the interview.
- Questions for the interviewers -Prepare some smart questions related to the interview.
- Resume print outs -Have at least 5 or 6 sets of your resume & highlight specific accomplishments[that you can easily refer and discuss].
- Early arrival -Make sure you arrive 10 to 15 minutes early.
- The first impression – Wear confident body language and a smile. Don’t forget to dress up properly —shining shoes, trimmed beared, ironed clothes.
- Treat everyone respectfully – Treat everyone respectfully, you don’t know who will be the hiring manager.
- Etiquette and body language – Display confident & positive body language from the moment, you enter the building.
- Authentic and positive – Showing smiles and positive body language can help you to keep the interview interactive.
- Truth full – Focus on your key strengths and explain why your background makes you uniquely qualified for the position. Interviewers try to find out the skills in you – honesty refreshing and respectable.
- Accomplishments – Use every opportunity to address the requirements listed in the job description. Provide examples of the results you’ve achieved.
- Focused– Keep focused, the time with each interviewer is limited.
- Previous employers– Focus on talking about the gain from the experience in previous organizations.
- Thank you note – Before leaving the interview room. Ask them for their business card, so that you can individually sent them “thank you” email & polite follow-up.
Thank you for visiting my page, hope you like the page helpful. Pls, share the knowledge with your friends and family too.
You might like the Page Career Planning
“Guide for your Best Purchase” – Product Jaankari
“Guide” for your “Green Garden” – Falcon Garden